HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Out – Apply Online for 180+ Vacancies | Diploma in Engineering can Register. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has invites applications from dynamic, result-oriented, aspiring individuals for filling up of the Operations Technician, Boiler Technician, Maintenance Technician (Mechanical), Maintenance Technician (Electrical) and Others positions at Visakh Refinery – Visakhapatnam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply ONLINE through www.hindustanpetroleum.com under “Careers”.
HPCL Recruitment 2022:
Education Qualifications: Please Check In The Post
Operations Technician – Candidates shall pass Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
Boiler Technician – Applicants must have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Desirable First class Boiler Attendant competency certificate.
Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) – Candidates must have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Maintenance Technician (Electrical) – Applicants must have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) – Candidates shall pass Diploma in Instrumentation Engg (or) Instrumentation and Control Engg (or) Instrumentation and Electronics Engg (or) Electronics and Communication Engg (or) Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.
Lab Analyst – Applicants must be a B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%).
Jr Fire & Safety Inspector – Candidates must have pass Science Graduate (40%) with valid HMV licence.
Note: The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 01-04-2022.
Remuneration for all the above positions will be minimum ₹ 55000/- per month on Cost to Company Basis (Pay Scale ₹ 26000/– ₹ 76000/-) for candidates posted at Visakhapatnam.
Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge.
How To Apply:
- Step 1: The candidates need to apply online through www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on “Careers” -> Job openings.
- Step 2: Candidate should keep scanned copy of latest passport size photo and signature (in jpg/gif format less than 200 kb) ready before filling online application form.
- Step 3: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Step 4: Candidates are “NOT” required to submit hard copy of application form to HPCL. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details.
- Step 5: Online Payment through Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking: On paying application fee online, the payment status will automatically change to “Your Transaction is successfully completed”, on successful receipt of fees.
Post a Comment